Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Deck!


-Before! :)










AFTER! :) :) :) :)



Steve (and Justin helped too! Even Amanda got in on the action!!) did such a NICE job on the deck! He is almost done just needs to put a clear stain on it! WE LOVE IT!!! I am sorry I kept telling him no deck the last couple years! it is so nice!! and now the furniture fits much better on it!!

So you cant really see from the photos above, BUT he redid my table top on my NEW table... why you ask... I SHATTERED the glass out of the other one! How I dont know~ the umbrella slipped and it it the table and shattered it into a million pieces, most of them are under that new deck! So he topped it earlier in the week with Justins help ~ and for now it will be just fine.. I may get a new table next year! LOL! BUT it all looks good now!!!!!

So when ya gonna come have dinner with us on it?!!!

Have a GREAT weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!