Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Wrapped and Ready!


So I was going to make a pen- just wrapping some PP around it, tie some ribbon on it... but then I found this set of pens at Walgreens and the pink matched PERFECTLY! WHY mess with perfection! LOL! :)

So I just wrapped it all up with a little tag and it is ready to give! I think I need to make some more of these! and one for me! :)

Happy Wednesday!! I will still share the IDEA Amanda had but it is still DRYING! Can you say GLUE! :) and more GLUE!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, imade one of these last night too, so funny! They are great for giving gift cards and fun to make!! Thanks for sharing, i like the flower detail on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little gift set! Love how you've packaged everything together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!