Tuesday, September 04, 2007

2 Scrappy Chix Designs Blog Challenge!


Today Kim at 2 Scrappy Chix Designs
issued a blog challenge to pick a sweet treat and describe a family member!

I picked Justin and Amanda! and in honor of the FAIR and one of our favorite treats I picked MINI DOUGHNUTS :)

M-My 2 favorite kids
I- I LOVE them!
N-Nice Kids
I- Incredibly Cute!

D-Dreamers
O-Oh so FUNNY!
U-Unbelievable Imaginations
G-Giving
H-Helpful (most days!)
N-Never turn mom down for a photo opp (Ok only once!)
U-U are my heart
T- Totally Entertaining!
S-Smiles! You make me SMILE!

I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!!! Happy Last day of SUMMER!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is just the cutest photo! I love your sweet words too. They sound like great kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!