Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Justin is 11 today!!



HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!!!

I cant believe our boy is 11!! Where did the time go?? If you know you should tell me ~ because I have no CLUE! :)

He is having a fun day! He got a new digi. camera from us, and from Amanda the electronic battle ship game! He was EXCITED for both!!!

He wants to have my FAMOUS! (ok famous in our house!) turkey sands for lunch! and for dinner California Burgers! HMMM wonder if I can get Steve to fire up the BBQ for them! I figure YEAH I have to make homemade guacamole! :) he can do that!!

Tomorrow is his birthday movie! Fred Clause! I cant wait!!!

Just wanted to share a layout I did real quick today of the birthday boy and his new camera!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN! WE LOVE YOU!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO

Hope you all had a GREAT Thanksgiving! We sure did!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Justin and I hope your Thanksgiving was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on turning 11, Justin! And congrats on surviving it, Mom!!! :-) I love your LO, he looks so happy. Thanks for sharing, Beth!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!