Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A little share!



I got to SCRAP today! YEAH!!! It is my challenge week at my friend Viv's store scrappersXchange in the gallery you will find the challenges!!! Come on in if you have time this week to play!!!

This is a little out of my comfort zone... I have a real hard time with white space (or rather red in this case!) and I dont like to toss in colors that arent in the scheme of the layout! But for this I did! the transparency has green and blue in it! :) I really like how it turned out! These are some of my favorite photos of the kiddos I took last Nov. for a gift photo I needed, they were being so GOOD I just kept on clicking away!!! :)

I am going back to my scrappy space, after folding a load of laundry! ;) I need to get a couple more things done!!! Thanks for stopping by!! and come play my challenge if you have some time!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Bethie!

    I love this layout! You inspired me, so I registed at the site and posted something for your challenge. Still not exactly sure about file sizing, so the photo is a little small?! Off to give the Bug a bath!
    Loves,
    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Beth!! Your kids are just so cute. I'm so glad you got some scrappy stuff done!!!!!!! Can't wait to see more. I'm going to check out that site for the challenges. xoxoxoxo-
    Mara

    ReplyDelete
  3. beth u did awesome with the challenge and the kids are so beautiful that u cannot really mess up a lo with them on it.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same way with white space and color schemes. You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very different style for you, but it came out super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!