Thursday, August 07, 2008

All suited up!

Well today was Justins FIRST football practice in full practice gear.. He was pretty EXCITED!!! Now I asked him to make this face for the photo, UM oh my... it is NOT my Justin.. he is always smiling eyes sparkling... Not this tough meany face... I dont like it! LOL!! But he does look good in his gear doesnt he.. Growing to fast for this mom!!! sigh!
So here is the LO, I just did!! Pretty fast and easy... well sorta I worked on the clear stuff all day to get it the right size, but I think I figured it all out! LOL!!!


I got the FUN idea for the transparency's from Jennifer McGuire's class she offered at two peas in a bucket! I LOVED it... I actually printed the images from doodle bats I bought.. but I did also stamp the brackets, and I used her fun idea to just take your marker around the edges to give the transparency more POP! I hope to get some more done tomorrow, or next week! I have some card ideas, and a LO for some of Amandas baby photos! (yeah I know I am BEHIND! LOL!!)
Hope your having a GREAT week... off to play with my girl!!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Beth I love this page. I do believe I am going have to scraplift this idea! Great photo of Mr. Mean Joe Green!!!
    Loves,

    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome layout!! Fantastic picture and I love the transparency idea!!! BTW, I am so happy we connected again!!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Tackle football?!!! I would be terrified! LOL!
    I love the layout, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Justin!! You are rockin' in the uniform...you look so grown up and tough!! *SIGH* You are growing up way too fast!

    GREAT layout, Beth!! LOVE how it's directly on transparency. I had to read it twice to see if it was completely digi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO Beth!!!!! They do grow up TOO fast!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!