Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Saturday!!!

Happy Saturday.. oh I LOVE the weekends.. I am guessing I am NOT the only one! HA HA!! As I sit here WAITING.. to get my sweet girl from her FIRST sleep over!! (for her friends birthday!) I figured I would update the blog and listen to Justin play Guitar Hero! :) Can he play some BON JOVI NOW!! HA HA!!!
Not to much to share.. but for SURE next week! I got some photos printed this week.. I got some FABULOUS new TOYS from Papertrey Ink and some glimmer mist from Tattered Angels I soooo cant wait to PLAY.. we have to go Amandas Thinking Day for brownies.. then I HOPE to create something!! :)

So the other day.. I sat on my BOOTY.. right here in front of the computer and did nothing but STALK THIS blog... there are sooo many FABULOUS ideas.. and because of those FABULOUS ideas I have done nothing but sit HERE on my butt.. and SHOP.. and THINK I need to make these cute things! HA HA!! so I did just that.. I made this card.. it is sooo simple but that is ok.. simple is OK sometimes.. I am TRYING to make myself believe this! HA HA!! ANYWAY!! I was looking in the Oct. post from last year and saw THIS cool idea...(you gotta scroll past those BEAUTIFUL photos of the cruise... ) they used a score pal for theirs.. I dont have that COOL tool... so I just used my fiskars trimmer and flipped my blade over to the orange top and scored.. I LOVE the look.. I have done it on about 4 card bases now! ;) Sorry they arent done or I would share.. but here is what I did do.. can you see the score lines below and on top of the flower.. (see I told you it was simple!) and of course another addiction on here my cuttlebug embossing folder.. only half way up.. the kids thought I was BRILLIANT doing that!! HA HA!! OK OK OK.. the simple card is here......



















and I just LOVE that word stamp set from HeroArts :)

So that is all I have today.. a big LONG WINDED post for one card! HA HA!! I HOPE to scrap away the week next week.. using my new GOODIES!!! :) and on Wednesday I PLAN to do the Blog Hop over at Papertrey Ink So looking forward to ALL the INSPIRATION I will find.. and I HOPE to share some goodies here using my new toys! :)
Off to make breakfast! Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend!!! Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. Beth, your card is absolutely fabulous!!! I LOVE the embossing and the score lines. They really add alot to the card. Wonderful job!!

    and I've spent many hours stalking her blog too, so many fun ideas!! Hope you're having a great weekend!!And hope Amanda had fun at her first sleepover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok what is papertrey ink? I haven't heard you talk about this one yet! are you keeping secrets from me?????? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute idea on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving all the cards from the past few days. Great job!
    I'm not sure how you did the lines but that looks cool!
    I bought that craft lite cutter in hopes to score my cards but the cutter didn't work out so now I need to figure something else out. So if you can, let me know exactly what you did for this look. I have the big Fiskars rotary trimmer from Costco. Will that work?

    Anyway, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!