Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!!

















Happy St. Patricks Day!! :) Hope you all had a fun green day!!! Today I got some photos of the kiddos! This one Amanda requested.. her idea to pose like this.. and it is one of my favs.. and I NEVER EVER turn down an extra photo or 2! I cant wait to get the photos scrapped!! :)

Looky what I did today! :) Gonna do this in June.. Just the half, and just WALK! BUT I am excited!! We may have a small group going... or it may just be mom and me! I just hope for SUN!! Not hot sun.. just sun! LOL!! I am gonna take my little camera!! hee hee!! Watch the progress from mile 1 to mile 13!!! :)















That is all I have today!! Gonna have CRAFT time for playtime with Amanda tonite..so hopefully tomorrow I will have more to share with you tomorrow!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the picture of the kiddos Beth! So cute! Way to go with the marathon - walk/run, full/half - it does not matter. All that matters is that you are out there girl!!!

    xo Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo Beth! I love that your dd knew which pose she wanted! I am super impressed that you're doing a half marathon! WooHoo girl!! Good luck with your training!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO excited about your half marathon!!!!! I so wish I was coming up there, you will have fun. Even if it's just you and your mom, LOL!!! Great St.Patty's pic, too. Your kids are too cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St. Patricks day to you and your family!
    You are going to have a great time at the half-marathon! We almost signed up for the Rock n'Roll half-marathon in San Diego... but I decided one half-marathon at a time is enough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous photo of your kids! and that's awesome about the marathon..you go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!