Wednesday, September 23, 2009

World Card Making Day.. and 3 cards to share! :)

Happy Wednesday!!! :) I have got lots to do today.. well the rest of the week.. but I wanted to share some cards what Amanda and I made.. and let you know I am gonna PLAY along on World Card Making Day Blog Hop!!! (Oct. 3rd)














Wont that be FUN!!! :) I hope to get some cards done before my uncles birthday party! :)

On to the card shares!! I just LOVE Pink Cat Studio Stamps!! and guess what.... Melissa is making DIGI STAMPS!!! YEAH!!! Oh how I LOVE digi stamps.. so fast and easy to use.. and they take up no space in my crafty room! (a BIG plus! LOL!) Her new site is HERE she is gonna have 2 sites.. 1 for rubber one for digi!! COOL HUH!!! :)

Ok on with the cards.. this one my sweet Amanda made.. I helped a little with glueing.. but she picked the size, colors, digi stamp, she colored the image, inked the edges! :) and even did the stitching with a little help from my hand to guide it..she is EXCITED to learn to sew (we made pillows the other day for her dolls!) ANYWAY>.. her card.. I think she did a GREAT job! :) I am very PROUD of her creativeness!!





















Here are 2 I made up... I really gotta stop this style dont I! HA HA! I just am addicted to making it! :) image on top.. sentiment bottom corner!





















This one used my new PTI stamps by Dawn..Signature Christmas (LOVE her handwriting!!)





















Both cards I used my spica glitter pens on.. not sure it shows in the photos.. I LOVE those little cuties!!!! so much fun and some sparkle! The candy cane I used stickles and crystal effects....

that is all I have to share today!! hope your having a GREAT week!!
THANKS for stopping by!!!!

15 comments:

  1. Love all three of these cards! Amanda's such a good crafter! Have to say the one she helped with is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards turned out fabulous Beth!! Such fun colours and papers. I'm glad you and Amanda had fun with your new digis!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Amanda did a great job! My kids can't wait to be old enough to use my stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the card, Beth!!! Those digital stamps are so darn cute. I think I need to check them out, Kayla would have a blast playing with them. And what kind of pens are those you talk about? The SPica?? They are glittery? Tell me where to get them, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you using spica pens? Those images are so cute, I think I like Amanda's best as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the digi stamps Beth! Tell Amanda that she did a fab job! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER adorable Beth and Miss Amanda! I logged on to that stamp site and was very excited to see the big announcement! Can't wait to get me some! Hope you are all doing well. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three great cards, your daughter's is wonderful! Very cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Beth! I like the alternative size...square and long recangle. Gives them a "punch" if YKWIM! Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cards!! And hey, when a LO works I say keep using it;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you have been busy. Really cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards, I love the digi's as well just for the same space saver reason.

    How did you color them, they don't look like they bleed at all. I keep having that problem with copics.

    I wish I could get my dd to be home long enough to stamp with me, she did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your cards. They are so cute! You have so many more holidays to celebrate over there. We don't really do Halloween and there's no Thanksgiving here either. I think Thanksgiving should be an international holiday. It's so special.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What can I say? They are all so incredible - WOW!!

    LOVE,
    MOM/TUTU

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!