Monday, October 05, 2009

PTI Challenge #1- Japan

Today I have FOUR!!! post to share!! PTI had a World Card Making Day Challenge.. I am getting in by the skin of my teeth! HA HA! it ends at 6am tomorrow my time! PHEW!!
Nicole challenged us to be inspired by places around the world!!!

Here is my take on Challenge #1- Japan

I love the simple elegance of their bold colors together.. here I found online the Japanese symbol for love, printed it.. used my circle stamp around it.. a new embossing folder.. and some PTI ribbon..and that is it!!






















Thank you for stopping by.. and THANKS if you have time for peeking at all 4 cards.. a couple didnt turn out how they did in my head.. BUT that is ok! I got the challenge done which was my goal!!
Have a GREAT day!

9 comments:

  1. Very elegant in its simplicity! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gazed upon ALL 4 cards! They are all fabulous! Great job with Nichole's challenge! I couldn't get my MOJO flowing :( LOL Be Sweet! Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card, the colours really evoke an Oriental feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture and boldness of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love this-- the embossing is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the cards Beth! I've missed scrapping and card making. I need more time... afterall, a girls needs her crafty time, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your cards look great. My favorite is the Japan one. Love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so pretty! Love the texture and the red/black combo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! NIce job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!