Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years EVE!

Happy New Years Eve!! Got any BIG plans? We are hanging out here.. I am off to get the PARTAY food! :) and Drink! ;)

So my Jan guest DT for scrappin mojo starts TOMORROW! :) I have 3 projects and 1 challenge that will go up tomorrow!! BUT I think you need a little peek dont you..... so here ya go...

You gotta pop over tomorrow to see it all! This is for my challenge.. :)


Hope you all have a WONDERFUL New Years.. BE SAFE!!!
THANKS for stopping by!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Beth, I can't wait to see it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your DT gig! I am going to quaff a cup of tea, that's my big New Year's beverage celebration. But it suits me just fine. Wishing you a healthy, happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year BethieJ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great New year!! Can't wait to see your DT creations for January, i'm going to have to sneak over to Scrappin' Mojo for a peek!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!