Sunday, February 07, 2010

2 Post Sunday!! (CPS sketch 153)

My oh My!! I am talkative today! LOL!! I actually did the CPS Sketch 153 today... I have til next saturday to share it ... but I have LOTS to share.. so up it goes today!!!

Please note if your here to see my PIO card.. it is below!! :) I think I linked it right so you shouldnt see this one 1st! Sorry if you do!!!

So LOVING all the goodness Nicole is sharing for NEW goodness at PTI this week.. cant WAIT to enjoy the rest of the PARTY!!! :)

Ok sorry you know I can get so CHATTY!!! :)
Here is my card-

Thanks for stopping by today.. and putting up with my 2 posts! LOL!! :)
Have a GREAT day!!!

19 comments:

  1. Very nice! Way to go for getting it done on the first day of the challenge too. Glad I have a week to get mine done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Bethie! The colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Bethie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! This makes me want to dig my sewing machine out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is REALLY pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! I love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I like all of the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet little card!! Love the sentiment stamp! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a bright, cheerful card. Still have to get mine done. These PTI celebrations have been such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card! I love the little heart in the larger circle - it all looks great together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love the kraft and red together. Beautiful card, Beth!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO cute and pretty, all at the same time. Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card! how I love the distressing..so prefect

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Bethie! This is fabulous! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this Valentine card! The stitching is an added plus!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous....I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful card! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Valentine card, box and candy - YUM, YUM!!
    Thanks again for a GREAT day :)

    LOVE,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card! Love that sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!