Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Tuesday.. ANOTHER Halloween Share!

Hello AGAIN! I cant stop creating Halloween over here! I am gonna be DONE with treat bags.. and it is not even gonna be Oct! HA HA! That is good right.. being AHEAD of the game!! :)

Todays share is a Halloween Goodie Bag! Was gonna make a template up but thought.. BETH use those bags! So I did! :) The tag was INSPIRED by my friend Mona (and by friend I mean I STALK her FABULOUS blog daily! LOL!) I love on THIS tag she layered the 2 nesties.. so I BORROWED that idea for my tag!

Pumpkin is cut from Mini Monsters.. one of my new cricut carts.. it is DARLING! I will be making monsters this Halloween for sure! LOL! Stamp and Ribbon-PTI (release TONITE cant wait!)

Ok enough chatter.. here is the tag close up-
and the bag.. Oh and I busted out the STICKLES for this one too! and spica pens!!


THANKS for stopping by!!! I am off to get my girl.. ZUMBA in a bit.. but will be HOME in time for PTI release... cant miss that!
Have a GREAT rest of your day!!

14 comments:

  1. This is super cute, Beth! I love that you used a brown paper bag... that means there is room for LOTS of goodies, {grin}

    Thanks for the release party reminder... I'm on my way to PTI next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness..that pumpkin is TOO Cute! This is so adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is adorable!!! LOVE the fun pumpkin!!! Way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE Bethie, love that kookie pumpkin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. too funny...love the toothy grin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. Love that pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really fun!! Love the spiders web border :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous gift bag- it's so fun and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how stinking cute!! Love that adorable pumpkin. :)
    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh..i just love your bag chickie! that punched webbing is a great touch..and what a kewl pumpkin! awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is freakin adorable Bethie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic creation!! That pumpkin made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a cute cut from your Cricut cartridge! I love all the halloween stuff you have been sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a *spook-tacular* project !!!! adorable little pumpkin image.
    Oh and check out y blog I have some blog candy up for grabs =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!