Sunday, January 23, 2011

Another Valentine Share!

Happy Sunday!!! Hope you all had a GREAT week!!!!

It is time for a PIO post! :) Today I am sharing a Valentine Box.. I made this up for one of my most FAVORITE little people!! :) I hope she likes it! :)

This week we had a FABULOUS sponsor Digital Delights (THANK YOU!) I choose the cute ladybug on a heart.. how can you not LOVE it! :) Hope you will join us this week... one LUCKY winner will receive 3 digis of their choice!!

This CUTE Gable Box and Lacey Circle can be found at Perfect Presentation!

Challenges I am joining this week!
PIO- Love is in the air
Craft Your Days Away - Love
Dutch Dare - Stitching
Fresh Brewed - Love/Valentines
JUGS - Template Challenge -3D treatbox
Penny's - Anything Goes
Paper Cutz - Anything Goes
Pixie Cottage- Who do you love
Stamp Something - Something Cute
Tuesday Throwdown- Valentine
Whoopsi Daisy - Pink

Thank You for stopping by!! Have a GREAT day!!!!

23 comments:

  1. I am impressed you can do one item for so many challenges. It is adorable and I think it will be a big hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous project.Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. came by looking for ideas, I know I can always count on you. This is adorable. I know they are going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, what a cute image! Now I know why you like the circle so much :>)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! That image is adorable. Way to go for getting so many challenges in too. I bet she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great little box and love that sweet image. thanks for sharing it with us at The Pixie Cottage this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great gable box and that digi stamp is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great project. Thank you for joining us at Fresh Brewed Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great box, Beth!
    BTW, I printed the instructions for the pizza box (thanks for the link!). I see a pizza box project in my future, hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are on a roll! This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful gable box! And the image is so adorable! Love how you decorated it, too! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So lovely, what an adorable image!!
    Thanks for joining The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Adrina XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet and cute Bethie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so sweet!! I am in love with that big lacey circle, such a great focal point!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice lovely box!!!
    Thanks for playing at The Pixie Cottage
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  17. TOO TOO cute - just adorable - great job with a gable box! Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your trat box it's decorated so lovely!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just darling!! Love the gable box template too! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS! We hope you'll join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable!! I'll bet she'll love it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful project.
    Thanks for joining us a Penny's Paoer Crafty this time, hope to see you again.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is really fab!! Thanks for joining in Craft Your Days Away 'love' Challenge. Hugs Shelley x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!