Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Birthday Card Shares!

Happy Tuesday!! :) Hope your having a GREAT week so far! We are SUPPOSED to get snow.. oh my the kids are sure hoping for that.. and enough to have a snow day.. I will let them have one.. after that one snow day I say bring on SPRING and SUN! :) (a mom can dream right! LOL!)

Today I have some birthday shares for ya! :)

My sweet Amanda and I worked up this first share for one of her best buddies birthdays (say that 3 times fast!) last weekend!! It was so cute she said when she got it to open.. it is so cute I dont want to open it.. AHHH that made my day! :) (Amanda just waned her to open..she knew what was inside! LOL!)

The card was made (90% by Amanda) using one of my cricut carts... Sweet Treats, LOTS of sticles! :) I made up the little flower.. using punches, PTI felt, and button! Sentiment on card is also from PTI!

Next up is my SILs card.. I HOPE she got it!! LOOK AWAY if you didnt Kimmie! :) I wanted to do something a bit different... That was LOVELY, UNIQUE, and ELEGANT too.. just like HER! I came up with this....
You cant see on the card.. but is made using glimmer mist CS I sprayed.. I made up the snowflakes using an older cricut cart. Accent Essentials .. NEW star pin , lots of stitching, wrinkle ribbon I made up, silver ribbon, lots of inking!
Stamps and Dk Blue CS from PTI!

So since my goal in 2011 is to get involved in more challenges! I am entering them in the following..
Card Makin Mama's - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Gingerloft - Celebration
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Something New + Ribbon (star pin is new!)
Sassy Studio Designs - Something New (star pin)

THANKS for stopping by! I hope you have a GREAT rest of your week!!!

26 comments:

  1. I love both projects! I especially love the white on white and the embossing, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card for your SIL! It so beautiful and elegant! Amanda did a GREAT job on her friend's card. I love shaped cards... I'm sure you saw the shaped card die at PTI. I don't have a cricut, so I may have to invest in that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute birthday cards. The first is all fun and the second is all elegant. Such diversity! :)
    I'd like to use my Cricut more this year and have been having fun playing with the Storybook cartridge on the snow days that we've had this week. Love snow days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Birthday cards, thanks for playing along with SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards Beth! Love the cupcake :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cupcake card is so adorable!! And you hit gorgeous and elegant right on the head on your second card! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely!!! thnx for playing with us at cmm!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the cupcake! How adorable! I'm expecting a snow day tomorrow & can't wait! :) Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful projects!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin' Mamas on our Girly Challenge! Good Luck!
    Hugs! Dee Sprytebyrd's Spot

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job on both cards. I love the cupcake one because its so different. Thanks for playing along with our Girly Challenge over at Card Makin' Mamas!

    Good luck and I hope to see you next time.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are such a doll! Thank you for your kind words and I did get the card and I LOVED it!!! Thanks sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. GREAT cards Bethie, that cupcake is too CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards! I think your card is certainly elegant ......love all the white! I'm sure your SIL will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous Bethie!! I just love the white on white and the embossing. The first creation is so fun!! It is so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh love the cupcake! How FUN! :) And the white on white embossing is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute cards! I especially like the white on white.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great job on all of them. I especially like the cupcake card Amanda made. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both are beautiful. Wonderful cards! Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenge. :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  20. What beautiful projects!! I love the cupcake card, so darn cute. And that card for Kimmie...is just so pretty and elegant. Great job Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love your sil's card Beth so elegant and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW, love both projects!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Gingerloft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful creations and great work :)
    Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges :)
    huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love both of these! And I love that one is super cute and colorful and the other is elegant and gorgeous. You are SUPER talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely cards, that second one is really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!