Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentine Share!

Happy Thursday!! Hope your all having a GREAT week!!! :) I have a Valentine share for ya today!! I LOVE Valentines Day... how can you not.. a day all about the ones you LOVE!! :)

This little cutie is for my grandma... we will fill it with love notes, and candy! :) You all know if you read my blog how I LOVE the Mini Pizza Box... thought it would be perfect for a Valentine Box!!

Supplies- Digi Cupcake-Designed2Delight Digi Stamps, Lacy Circle (svg)-Perfect Presentation, Bo Bunny PP, CS, Ribbon, Stamp - PTI

Joining some challenges again~
The first one is a NEW one for me.. Designed 2 Delight it is a progressive challenge.. you can get a FREE digi each week you play.. HERE are the rules!!
Crafty Hos- Sketch
Creatalicious- Ribbon and Love!
Lexis Creations- Say it with Love!
Phindys Place- Valentine
Really Reasonable Ribbon- Ribbon and Hearts
Bunny Zoes Crafts- Love is in the air!
WagsNWhiskers- With Love

Thank You for stopping by!! I have more valentines to share.. will be back soon with them!
THANKS for stopping by!
Have a GREAT day!

22 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the cup cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Bethie! I love the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Love that lacey circle and that PP! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! Love that the cupcake is in the doily! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this!!!! That lacey circle is just wonderful, I love it too. Beautiful colors, your grandma will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. Love that lacy circle and the cupcake too! I bet your grandma will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute, Bethie!!! Love that cut lacey circle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that lacey circle Bethie! I too enjoy celebrating St. Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! I love that lacey circle especially paired with that adorable colored cuppie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool card! Thanks for joining the crafty ho's and doing such a great job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every time you use that box, I thinkg... "I need to get that template!" LOL! I adore your creations, Beth!
    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great cup cake!!! Love the new family pix!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUPER little box- love the colors and the cupcake, and the gorgeous die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girl, this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so adorble, Bethie! I LOVE the Lacey Circle!!! You rocked that template, girlie:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how beautiful and yummy Bethie!! I just love your cupcake and design!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so awesome! I love the box you created! It's just fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Designed2Delight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Valentine's box! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that cupcake and the pretty doily under it! What a great project Bethie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute, cute, CUTE!! I haven't played with the lacey circles yet, but your posts have me wanting to get crafty! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW,love this!!! Beautiful papers and they are perfect with that wonderful image!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that cutie cup cake

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!