Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Friday!- LOTS of shares today! :)

Ok WHERE has Oct. gone?? I just blinked and now it has almost vanished!! Trying to catch up but it isnt happening! LOL!!

Lots going on since our vacation! Kiddos both had conferences both are doing FABULOUS! I am oh oh SO PROUD of them!!! Went and got our pumpkins at a new patch (new to us anyway) it was so CUTE.. I WISH the kids were about 8 years younger... but they had fun.. the TEEN was a GOOD sport and did everything so me Mom could get her photos! :) I so want to SCRAP them but FIRST I must get my halloween goodies DONE! YES I am behind! :)

Ok enough chit chat.. on to some shares.. I will have more to share once I know Halloween Cards are received! Til then.. a few goodies I can share! :)
Will share crafty first in case that is why you stop by.. then I have FOOD to share! :)

You all know the AMAZING Melissa Phillips! Well anything she uses I seem to WANT! She has been using digi goodies from MadebyJanet... I have been buying and using them too.. I LOVE her BEAUTIFUL vintage goodies! I also got the circles from lovecreationgal thought they were cute!
This is some pumpkin mini choc. chip pecan bread I made.. AND some cinnamon honey butter for my Mama!


Last friday was my bunco.. thought I would share some of the yummies I made up!! 2 were from Pinterest.. and one I make every year!
Lets start with PINTEREST goodies! (I am ADDICTED to that place I tell ya!)
Autumn Chop Salad- it was FANTASTIC! (Had it for left overs to! :) )
Next up Monster Munch (am making this again tonite for Justin to take to his friends Halloween Party!) It is so ADDICTING! YUM! **I did add M & Ms and used white choc. chips for melting! **
Finally these little beauties.. I make them every year.. We LOVE them here at the Johnson House!! :) Black Bottomed Mini Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecakes! YUMMY!! Double that YUMMY! :)
This weekend there are parties.. and HOBBY LOBBY is opening! I have to work on my PIO challenge! and we must CARVE these babies! We got 13 including pumpkins and gourds.. cant wait to see what my TALENTED family does with them!


If you made it this far ~~~~ THANK YOU!! I had lots to say! That will teach me to wait so long to post! I am gonna TRY to be better in Nov! :) I have so many ideas brewing.. and I have PROMISED my girly to have our etsy shop up and running! :) Wish me luck!!
Have a FABULOUS weekend!! I will be back Sunday with my PIO share.. and Monday with HALLOWEEN stuff!!

11 comments:

  1. All the food looks yummy. Great way to package the bread. Hope you have fun at Hobby Lobby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your food pics make my mouth water, especially the pumpkin cheesecakes! i've never had one before and would love to try this :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Happy weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh, look at all those YUMMIES, I'll be right over lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job wrapping the bread, adorable. I think it's wonderful,your son even went with you to the pumpkin farm. My son would do it just for me too. He is my baby 22. Beautiful. post, enjoy the rest of October ! We just got a hobby lobby today too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy weekend Bethie!! I am with you on where the heck did Oct go?? I love all your pictures! Your food ones look so yummy! The picture of the kids is priceless! Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those vintage goodies look so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Grief ........ those pumpkin cheesecakes and I have the pan. Did you make your caramel ......I have never seen that in the store or the pumpkin spice kisses ....... I guess I do not get out enough but a chocolate kiss never hurt anyone. I might have to just make my own caramel ...... I know how to so why not :) Great post Bethie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mouth is watering just looking at those scrumptious treats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy! I must remember that salad for my next Bunco! It looks so yummy! I love that picture of your kiddos. Justin is getting so big! How does it feel to be the mom of a high schooler? hehehe... I'm way ahead of you! I have two in college!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, and I wanted to wish you and your family a safe and fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously delicious post, Beth!!! I love all you've been baking. Those cheesecakes are delicious, I've done them before. I need to revisit that recipe. yum!! And we never made it to the pumpkin patch this year. I will have to live through your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!