Friday, December 30, 2011

Capturing Santa! and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wanted to wish you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! THANK YOU for your visits! I have met some of the most AMAZING friends from this blog/internet!! I treasure those friendships.. You all INSPIRE me!! and I am looking forward to MORE FUN in 2012!!!!

Now I have a SHAMELESS PLUG!! My 15 year old son has been making movies 3 or 4 years now! Here is his latest.. he wrote it, directed it, produced it, acted in it! Along with his Dad and Sister! I am so PROUD of him.. of THEM all! :) If you have time.. would you PLEASE watch it.. his goal is to hit 100 views on his movie before the end of the year!!! It is only 6 minutes!
THANK YOU!!!
Capturing Santa Movie


Oh and Of course I am in it.. I am the one quietly Christmas crafting so they could film! HA HA! no you dont see me but my job was important.. silence it is hard.. ha ha!!!

Thanks for stopping by!! and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Justin did a fantastic job, and your Amanda is a great actress! Great video! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute nice job, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!