Sunday, May 20, 2012

Card Kit Club- Strawberries!!! :)

Good Morning AGAIN! ;) I have 2 posts today, if your here for the PIO challenge post, please scroll down!!!

It is time for our Card Kit Share!! It was my turn to be hostess!! I had so much FUN putting the kit together.. I LOVED the PTI strawberry stamps I got.. so the whole kit was packed full of STRAWBERRY FUN!! :)  My sweet girl even made up some clay strawberrys for us!! :)

Here is the kit I sent-
Here are some of the things I made.. and challenges are listed below I am entering!!


Birthday Card- My girly made that strawberry! :)

Lunch Box Note-


Note Pad and Matching Pen.. SOOOOO this one I did a boo boo on.. stamped sweet on the berries.. didnt like it .... so I stamped it again.. lower.. which I like.. I figured it is just for me! I dont mind a little boo boo!! :) shhh dont tell anyone K?! :)




Cant wait to see what the girls created with the kit.. hope you will stop by and visit them too! :)
Joni
Mara
Mary


Challenges I am entering-
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Ooh La La - Ribbon
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Crazy4Challenges - Birthday
Glitter Geeks - Polka Dots
Cute Card Thursday - A Touch Of Sparkle (glittery strawberry)

Thank You for stopping by!! Have a WONDERFUL day!!!

16 comments:

  1. Bethie I want this kit!!!
    It's FABULOUS!!
    And such great creations from it all...
    love the papers...
    the colors...
    and those berries...
    YUMMY!!
    And love those clay berries...
    they are just the perfect accent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet - love the stitching too :) thanks for joining the glitter geeks challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! Great fresh colours!! Thanks for joining Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a great kit, Beth! Thank-you so much for putting it together! I adore your cards! I really love how you stitch on your cards. It adds something special! I think it's funny how you, Mara and I all put the kit together with Kraft cardstock. Great minds think alike ;oD
    I hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Beth! I love everything!!! I have not checked out Mara's blog yet, but you and Joni rocked the sockes off this kit. Thanks for putting so much fun in one 5x7 envie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your strawberry "ensemble" is really cute! The card you have entered into Simon Says Stamp and Show is fun and very well done! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful kit you made. I love that you guys are doing the monthly kits, too. Aren't they the best? Your cards are really beautiful and fun. So many yummy goodies all oter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beth I absolutely loved this kit!!! The strawberries were so yummy, please tell Amanda that her strawberries were my favorite. I love that little lunch box note you made, so cute!! Thanks for the great kit!!! xoxo-

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are lovely, I love the stitched detail on the card.Thank you for joining our ribbon and twine challenge at Ooh La La creations.

    Alli xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Bethie, so fresh and unique! Thanks for joining Glitter Geeks and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great kit and so sweet of your daughter to make up some clay strawberries for you. Love all the projects you made, even the one with the mistake:) One day I will stitch a card. the Kraft looks so good with the fresh red berries.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet kit! :) Hey, where is your blog hop post? ;)
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  13. So "berry" cute, what a great kit, and the inspiration cards are awesome! I love the clay strawberries your little crafter made!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely and sweet creations! The clay strawberries are cute! How fun to have a card kit among friends!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun kit. Love all the things you made with it and the strawberries Amanda made are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great kit you put together Bethie! And your cards are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!