Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Saturday!!

Happy Saturday!!! I hope your all having a WONDERFUL weekend!! We are off having FUN at my grandparents cabin!! (and hoping the sun stays!  HA!)
I have a QUICK share today... My Amandas teacher LOVES beaches, palm trees, the Caribbean!! So I wanted to make her a sign for her class! I just free handed it and came up with this... 







Now I am thinking I need to paint a canvas for my creative space.. because I too LOVE beachy stuff! SIGH!!!!

Ok and now a pinterest share.. I have been making ALOT of yummys from there... this chicken was FABULOUS!!!! Will make it again!!

Outback Steakhouse- Alice Springs Chicken


Thank You all for stopping by!!!! Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Great job Amanda! I love that she made her own card for her teacher. Sounds fun to be at a cabin, enjoy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Hope you are having a nice time at the cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Bethie! I love the tree!! You did an awesome job!! I hope you and the family had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the palm tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your canvas, it looks amazing!!!! I hope you are having a great weekend at the cabin, can't wait to see pics when you get home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!