Sunday, December 09, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Good Sunday Morning!! Hope you had a GREAT week and WONDERFUL weekend! Ours has been so NICE! Went to my sweet nieces 8th Birthday yesterday.. today I am gonna get my CRAFT on!!

Have a couple shares for you!! Gonna start with some DARLING ornaments my sweet SIL Kimmie had for the kids yesterday.. I oculdnt get to the main page for directions on pinterest it said you have to be invite.. BUT they are self explanatory.. HERE is the link to all 4 ornaments

The kiddos each made a set.. I want to make MORE! 


 
Arent they CUTE!!! Even the TEEN made one for his mama! So good to me!! :)

Ok on with a share.. I whipped up this glassine bag for a gift this season!! Challenges I am entering are listed below!!!


Supplies- Glassine Bag, Santa Digital Image (Free!) found HERE , Doily, Bow Die- MFT
Stamps- PTI, Paper- Authentique Festive

Challenges-
Scrappin Mojo - Color Challenge
Love to Create #44 - Holiday Cheer 
Delightful Challenge - All About Christmas
  Inspire Me Friday:-Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
 My Craft Spot- - Merry Christmas

Everybody Art  - Christmas
Top Tip Tuesday - Christmas

Thank You for stopping by!! Hope you have a GREAT week!!!
Happy Holidays!


17 comments:

  1. Beautiful ornaments and wow your gift bag is awesome. Love them all.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love to Create. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Christmas gift bag.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week, hope join us again next time.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is gorgeous! I love the santa and all the white! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that adorable Santa...
    he's perfect!!
    And what a fabulous gift bag...
    love it! :)
    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those ornaments are very cute, and I love love love the glassine bag!! The Santa is so vintage looking and super jolly, love that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ornaments are great but your bags....so fun! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH - that card is gorgeous! So delicious and vintage looking! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, I love the Santa image on the doily. Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling project Beth! Love the sweet Santa image and the beautiful bow! The little jingle bells add a nice touch! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love retro and vintage images of Santa and this one is wonderful. The doily as a backdrop is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really beautiful! I love the vintage santa. :) Thanks for entering your card in the Monday challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the vintage look image!Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin with our 'anything goes challenge, hope to see you again soon, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful gift bag! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Beth I just love the ornaments I have never seen these and they are gorgeous. I would make one too teen or not…:) love the beautiful glassine decorated bas as well.. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't think I've ever seen cuter ornaments!! Those are precious and I LOVE your vintage Santa Christmas card. A lovely shabby chic appeal :)


    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous creations.

    Thanks for joining with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this time.

    Merry Christmas.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!